Friday, March 13, 2009

Number 8

I've already changed my number 8 from the list I made two days ago. Told you I'd change my mind.

8. The Who
I'm unsure you can say enough good things about The Who. I mean, every CSI show uses a Who song for the theme. That's pretty freaking cool. I love all Who songs, so finding a place to start is not easy. In fact, there are songs that I didn't even know the Who sang when I really started listening to them. I guess I could say that some of the songs are silly. (Like "Pinball Wizzard". Really?! I mean, it's an okay song. But a bad concept lyrically.)

My favorite Who song?? This is not easy, but I'd go with "Love, Reign O'er Me". It's insanely dramatic and intense. (I like that in my music, not in my life.)

Also, that VH1 Who tribute was just... wow. I mean, EV did make an appearance..........

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment