Thursday, April 9, 2009

Stuff I'm Diggin'

This one comes with a story, as well.

On the day I tuned 20, Fuel played a show at Pop's. That was back in the day when I used to like Pop's. (BEFORE they kicked me out.) I was stoked to see any good concert on my birthday, let alone a band like Fuel. (Hey, let's face it: Brett Scallion was pretty cute, and they almost had Chris Daughtry as a singer as well...)

Fuel was great that night. But, BONUS! One of the opening bands was great as well. They were a band called Revis. I don't know much about them, except for the fact that the CD they were selling that night, called Places for Breathing is one great album. Their live show was really impressive and I still love to listen to this song; here's the video for you guys.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-13406531/revis_caught_in_the_rain_official_music_video/

No comments:

Post a Comment